
PTU kit by BrokenSky Desine
Ty Tonya for an sweet kit!!
1 tubes of your choice I'm Using Elias Chatzoudis MPT
Mask by CupCakes
This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!
Open your template and duplicate, close the original.
Now delete the copyright layer,
now open up an couple papers from Jess kit
now we are going to be Flood Filling them into the template
by going to
Materials-background-foreground-patterns tab-find scrap kit paper
now do this for each layer of the template
delete the word art if u want
now lets add the head shot of the tube you are planning on using
add it to the top circle of the template do this the best way you know how
you can also do it the way I flood fil my stuff
now lets add an pillar and the laying down tube then I add another pillar behind her feet
then I place flowers under her so it looks like she is laying on an bed of flowers
then I place the fairy dust above the bottom layer of the template
now add your copyrights and name
save as an png
Hugs
Jenny








































No comments:
Post a Comment