
Template by Deb
no scraps needed
1 tube of your choice
I;m using Keith Garvey -MPT
This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any
similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!
Open your template and duplicate, close the original.
Now delete the copyright layer,
Now we are going to be changing the color pf the Template layers
I changed mine to match the tube I used
which is purple
I went to Adjust-hue and saturiation-colorize
choose your color
I choose pink to go with the tube
just do that for the whole template
now add the tube to the smaller frames and erase parts of the tube
that is hanging out of the frame
now I change the blend mode to overlay
now do the same for the other frame
now add the whole tube the template under the frames c my tag
for where to put her
now add your copyrights
and name
save as an png
hugs
Jenny








































No comments:
Post a Comment