Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Waening Bitchiness

for this  tut you need the following:
PTU kit by-©DNscraps
gothicdreamsnight
1 tube of your choice
I'm using the totally awesome Keith Garvey
Template by PsP Rocks
This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!
Open your template and duplicate, close the original.
Now delete the copyright layer,
Now we are going to be changing the color pf the Template layers
now we are going to be Flood Filling them into the template
by going to
Materials-background-foreground-patterns tab-find scrap kit paper
now do this for each layer of the template
now lets add the smaller verson of the tube
you are planning on using to the 2 sides frames
I used just the face part 
then went to layers
prop. change blend mode to 
hard light or lummance I did both
now just add the tube a top of everything 
add some elements
save as an png 
hugs
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment