Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Friday, September 24, 2010

Forever Fall Forest


for this tut you need the following

Scrap Kit by ArtMama
Forever fall-FTU
http://artmamasstudio.blogspot.com

1 tube of your choice
I'm using Elias Chatzoudis
www.mypsptubes.com

1 image of your choice

But in the mean time open up her green leafie frame 


now add the paper to it using the magic wand
click the inside of the frame until you see the marching ants
now go to selections-modifty by 6 press ok.
now lets add the image of your choice
by doing the same thing you did to the paper
but now go to layers-prop.now go down to layers 
change the blend mode to luminace-legacy


now lets add the Tube to the frame but I made sure that its looks like her bottom half is 
under the rectangle at the bottom 
so I dulpicate her the same way I did the tempate so you should have 2 copys of her on the template
now so move the 2nd copy above the frame now erase what you want to make her look like she is in the 
frame but isnt

now add your name to it 
and add your copyrights
save as an png
and remember to send in your results to me I would love to see them :)
hugs
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment