Kit by Rebellious Scraps
you can grab it here at
its called
Fairy Tale
ty for letting use it :o)
Template by Rebellious Scraps
her link is above
I'm using the ever awesome ELias Chatzoudis
2 tubes of your choice
you can get his work now
at PTE
now lets get started
ok first open up rebellious Template
and some of Rebellious papers
press Shift plus D and make an copy of the template
then close hers
ok now we are going to be flood filling the template
first lets go to
Materials-background-foreground-patterns-find your papers
now using your floodfilling tool lets flood fill the 1st layer of the template
now do those steps for the rest of the template
Now I used an laying down tube
I place her at the bottom of the template
now lets add some elements
I add the ring dangler
then I add the unicorn behind the clounds
now just add your copyrights
add your name
save as an png
hugs
jenny









































No comments:
Post a Comment