Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm Believing.....


for this tut you will need
the following
which includes the WordArt
if its yours I would love to give you credit
and send ppl to your site
and angel wings
My Newest Scrap kit
font of your choice
I'm using Zindy Nelson
you can grab her work 
at her shop
OPEN PSP NEW IMAGE 600X600 FLOOD FILL WHITE
COPY AND PASTE FRAME 3 RESIZE 
AS NEW LAYER
WITH MAGIC WAND CLICK INSIDE 
SELECTIONS MODIFY BY 5
using your magic wand click the inside of the frame go 
up to layers add new lets press ok now floodfill 
it with an papers of your choice
by going to Materials-background-foreground-patterns-paper or image

now lets add the tube 
now copy her
now on the bottom tube
go up to layers down to 
prop. change blend mode
to lumiance
do the same for the other one
now lets add a couple elements
I add the doves
the halo and the feather
and the wordart
now once you have them where you want them 
ooh b4 I forget you have to resize the elements by 
77%
if not enough do it one more time or until your happy
now if your not going to add the wings
then ty and save as an png
but if you are 
lets go
open up the wings in AS
go to PSP
now copy merge
take that to AS
paste as an new animation
the wings have 4 frames
so make your tag have 4 too
now press 
CTRL+A+C
on the wings
now on the tag
press
CTRL+A+E
place it where you want it 
now right click view animation
if your happy
save as an gif
hugs
Jenny
ty for doing my tuts 
I would love to see your work pls send them to my email


No comments:

Post a Comment