for this tut you need the following:
Scrap kit by Rieneke
called
Ready for Spring
you can grab it here
font of your choice
1 tube of your choice
I'm using the awesome
you can grab her stuff
WSL mask # 284
OPEN PSP NEW IMAGE 750/600 FLOOD FILL WHITE
COPY AND PASTE FRAME 3 RESIZE
AS NEW LAYER
WITH MAGIC WAND CLICK INSIDE
SELECTIONS MODIFY BY 5
COPY AND PASTE FRAME 3 RESIZE
AS NEW LAYER
WITH MAGIC WAND CLICK INSIDE
SELECTIONS MODIFY BY 5
using your magic wand click the inside of the frame go
up to layers add new lets press ok now floodfill
it with an papers of your choice
by going to Materials-background-foreground-patterns-paper or image
now add the image
I just copied and pasted mine
then took my eraser and erase
what i didnt want
now put that at the bottom above
the white background layer.
do the frames the best way you know how
now with the background elispe
on one of her papers
using your selection tool
draw out an ecpsile now
cut it and past under the frames
now I blurred that but its up to u
play around with it
now lets add the tubes
I add the her under the frame
now take your eraser tool and erase anything that
is hanging under the frame.
now on do the same on the top tube
now move that tube above the frame
now erase what you want to
see my tag for how I did it.
now lets add some elements
I went little crazy lol
I add the flower string up top
you may have to resize it to make it look right
now i add the bird house
and the bird
resize both of them
now add the flower dust (its looks like that to me)
over the image
add 2 butterflys
add the watering can
I added the duck on it
and flowers behind it
and slug in front
add the pot then
add some flowers
coming out of it
now add an bow
ooh I added some spaklers but thats up to u
now add anything else you want
now we are going to the mask layer
making sure your on the paper go to layers down to new mask layer now
down to from image pick which mask you want to use 1st press ok
merge group and copy and paste it behind your frame
now do the same steps for your 2nd mask layer and copy and paste it behind your
frame but above the last mask layer
add your name
add your copyrights
save as an png
hugs
Jenny









































No comments:
Post a Comment