for this tut you need the following
scrap kit by Missy from SWA
called Abbey Dawn
you can get her work
at SWA
1 tube of your choice
I'm using Lady Miska
I got this when she was PTE
but she isnt selling there no longer
Template by Blissfully Beth
ok you ready?
open her template
and press Shift+D close hers
ok do the following :
press Shift plus D and make an copy of the template
then close hers
ok now we are going to be flood filling the template
first lets go to
Materials-background-foreground-patterns-find your papers
now using your floodfilling tool lets flood fill the 1st layer of the template
now do those steps for the rest of the template
now lets add the tubes
add the main tube to the top circle
now I copy and paste mine into it then took my eraser tool
and erase the parts that need to be gone
now if you know an better then pls do it now
then lets add some other tubes to the small frames
I copy and paste and erase mine but pls do it the
best way you know how
then add 2 tubes to the top circles see my tag
again I copy and pasted mine
oh ok lets add some elements
I add the teddy bear
the hearts
element 13
see my tag for where to place them
if you want to add anything else pls go a head
my tut is only how to guide
now add your copyrights
add your name
save as an png
hugs
Jenny









































No comments:
Post a Comment