for this tut you need the following
scrap kit by Missy from SWA
called Garv's Sk8tr
you can get her work
at SWA
Tube of your choice
I'm using the amazing
keith Garvey
now lets get started
OPEN PSP NEW IMAGE 750/600 FLOOD FILL WHITE
COPY AND PASTE FRAME 44 RESIZE
AS NEW LAYER
WITH MAGIC WAND CLICK INSIDE
SELECTIONS MODIFY BY 5
COPY AND PASTE FRAME 44 RESIZE
AS NEW LAYER
WITH MAGIC WAND CLICK INSIDE
SELECTIONS MODIFY BY 5
using your magic wand click the inside of the frame go
up to layers add new lets press ok now floodfill
it with an papers of your choice
by going to Materials-background-foreground-patterns-paper or image
now add the the tube
I just copied and pasted mine
now make an copy of her then move the copy above the frame
now take your eraser tool and erase parts of the tube thats over
the frame
now lets add some elements
you have to resize them all so press
Shift+S
I did 66%
I added 2 sk8ter boards
rotated them
the left to the left
the right to the right
now lets do the mask layer
on one of her papers
go up to layers down to New Mask Layer
from image find Vix's Mask press ok
merge group copy merge
paste under everything on your tag
now on another paper
do it again
this time resize it by 89%
now add your name
now with Missy name I add noise
to do that you go to adjust down to
add/remove noise
use these settings
Uniform 49%
monochrome checked
press ok
add your copyrights
save as an png
hugs
Jenny









































No comments:
Post a Comment