for this tut you need the following:
Scrap kit by Stef Creation's
ty sweetie
its called
Summer Loving
you can get it at
it was an collab from
so check theirs out too
1 tube of your choice
I'm using Zlata_M
I used Beckys Mask again
you can find it on my last tut
now this is going to be an 1, 2, 3 and ur done tut
now lets get started
OPEN PSP NEW IMAGE 750/600 FLOOD FILL WHITE
COPY AND PASTE FRAME 44 RESIZE
AS NEW LAYER
WITH MAGIC WAND CLICK INSIDE
SELECTIONS MODIFY BY 5
COPY AND PASTE FRAME 44 RESIZE
AS NEW LAYER
WITH MAGIC WAND CLICK INSIDE
SELECTIONS MODIFY BY 5
using your magic wand click the inside of the frame go
up to layers add new lets press ok now floodfill
it with an papers of your choice
by going to Materials-background-foreground-patterns-paper or image
now add the the tube
I just copied and pasted mine
under the frame
then took my eraser tool and erase the parts under the frame
now after you get her bits and pieces gone
make an copy of her and move it
above the frame
now again take your eraser tool
an erase the bits and pieces that you need to erase
now since this frame add the elements already I thought it
didnt need anymore but if you feel like it does
then pls had them now
I add the heart inside the frame
now lets do the mask layer
go up to layers down to New Mask Layer
from image find Bev's Mask press ok
merge group copy merge
paste under everything on your tag
now right above it
add the diamonds doodles behind it
twice flip it and mirror it
add the lamp post
add your copyrights
add your name
now save as a png
hugs
Jenny









































No comments:
Post a Comment