Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BabyOil

for this tut you need the following
Rieneke's scrap kit :
Sea Treasures
you can get her work at 
1 tube of your choice
I'm using the awesome awesome 
Keith Garvey you can get his work at
2 mask of your choice
I'm using Blame Beaches Masks
you can find those at her tut site
ok when your ready lets get started
open her double frame 
press shift + D close hers
OPEN PSP NEW IMAGE 600X600 FLOOD FILL WHITE
COPY AND PASTE FRAME  RESIZE 
AS NEW LAYER
WITH MAGIC WAND CLICK INSIDE 
SELECTIONS MODIFY BY 5
using your magic wand click the inside of the frame go 
up to layers add new lets press ok now floodfill 
it with an papers of your choice
by going to Materials-background-foreground-patterns-paper or image

now lets add the tube 
if you need to take the eraser tool and erase part of that need to be erase

see my tag for how to's
now add her stand infront of it 
now lets add some elements
I add 2 parrots on top of each frame
an net behind the bottom tube in the frame
and over the mask at top
the ship
now add your copyrights
add your name
save as an png
hugs
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment