Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Monday, May 31, 2010

Lost In Fantasy--PTU



for this tut you need the following


Ty Tonya for an sweet kit!!

4 tubes of your choice
I'm using the Awesome work of Zindy Nelson
http://zindy-zone.dk

an the template by


This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!
Open your template and duplicate, close the original.
Now delete the copyright layer,
and hide the bottom layer you know the one that looks like an mask
now open up an couple papers from Jess kit
now we are going to be Flood Filling them into the template
by going to
Materials-background-foreground-patterns tab-find scrap kit paper
now do this for each layer of the template
now I added the tubes to the front of the template
I add the 3 tubes to the frames the same way I did the papers but pls do what you find easier to do
now I add the sitting tube behind everything but above the circle then dulpicate her and move the copy
to the top
now taking your eraser tool lets erase parts of her
see my tag for what to erase. I left her legs
now lets add some elements
I hide the flowers on the template bc I wanted to use some of Tonya's awesome flowers but again
its up to you
I add the flowers on different spots on the template
see my tag again for where
now all is left is for you to add
the Copyrights
and your name
hugs
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment