
GarvGurl
for this tut you need the following:
GarlGirl scrap kit by Tamie from ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
2 tubes of Keith garvey MPT
Template by LindaNM you can get it from PSPED
This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!
Open your template and duplicate, close the original.
Now delete the copyright layer,
now open up an couple papers from Jess kit
now we are going to be Flood Filling them into the template
by going to
Materials-background-foreground-patterns tab-find scrap kit paper
now do this for each layer of the template
now I added the tubes to the front of the template
I add an close up tube to the circle on LindaNM template
I add it on its on layer
now lets add the 2nd tube above it all expect for her word art
c my tag for where to put her
now dulpicate her and move the copy above the word art and take the eraser tool
an erase 1 foot.
I only add the garv girl and an staple
add the glitter splats on the bottom layer above the white background layer
place it so you can see it and duplicate it and flip it
and add your copyrights
name
save as an png
hugs
Jenny








































No comments:
Post a Comment