
ATTUIDE
Template by LindaNM
no scraps needed
1 tube of your choice
Jose Cano---MPT
This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any
similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!
Open your template and duplicate, close the original.
Now delete the copyright layer,
Now we are going to be changing the color pf the Template layers
I changed mine to match the tube I used
which is purple
I went to Adjust-hue and saturiation-colorize
choose your color
now do that for the small circle
the half circle the big one I left black
change the rectangle to your color too
thats it for that
now lets add your tube
you can just take an look at my tag 4 the how 2
I place her on the black circle , the smaller circle, and the whole tube in the rectangle
now add the some glitter splats and add an couple of those and then mirror them and use some blur on them so they look
like an mask but if you want you can just an mask too whicheveryou want to used
and add your copyrights
name
save as an png
hugs
Jenny








































No comments:
Post a Comment