
for this tut you need the following:
2 tubes by Jose Cano you can get those from MPT
Scrap Kit Platinum Gurls by Jessica'
Template by Me (Jenny's Designz) #48
This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!
Open your template and duplicate, close the original.
Now delete the copyright layer,
now open up an couple papers from Jess kit
now we are going to be Flood Filling them into the template
by going to
Materials-background-foreground-patterns tab-find scrap kit paper
now do this for each layer of the template
now I added the tubes to the front of the template
I add the first to the left side of the square top layer
then add blinds texture to her then went to propteirys to
change the blend mode to lumiuance
now lets add the 2nd tube to the rectangle top layer
if you want you can erase any part of her that is hanging out of the rectangle .
now lets add some elements
I add couple charms hanged them from the black bars
and add the shoe to the top of the black bars
now add the lips and change the blend mode to hard light
now lets do the mask
pick one out of your stuff bc I dont know where I got mine from
applied the mask
and add your copyrights
name
save as an png
hugs
Jenny








































No comments:
Post a Comment