Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blossom Girl

for this tut you need the following
PTU-CC Creations-Blossom 
1 tube of your choice
I'm using Barbara Jenson
1 photo of your choice
This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

open Jen's frame
and 1 of her papers

now using your magic wand
click the inside of the frame
now lets add another layer
press ok
now lets open an paper from the kit
using the
materials-background-foreground-patterns-find the paper
press ok
now floodfill it in on the new raster layer that you just did
I added it the same way I did the paper
then changed the blend mode to lumiance 
press ok
now lets go a head and add some elements
open up her ribbon with the charms on them 
I took my eraser tool and erase them 
and add the laterns to it 
then once I got them add 
I resize it by 77% 
now place it over the image and at the top
now lets add the tube
ok I add it under the frame then 
dulpicate it and moved the copy above the frame
now take the eraser tool and erase the parts of the 
tube on both copies 
now add the rest of them elements
now add your copyrights
and your name 
save as an png
hugs
Jenny
and ty jen  for letting me work with ur awesome kit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment