Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Tut-Paparazzi

for this tut you need the following
PTU-Angel's Designz-Paparazzi
its an awesome kit
1 tube of your choice
I'm using Elias Chatzoudis MPT
WSL Mask # 80
This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!
open kelly's frame
and 1 of her papers
now using your magic wand
click the inside of the frame
now lets add another layer
press ok
now lets open an paper from the kit
using the
materials-background-foreground-patterns-find the paper
press ok
now floodfill it in on the new raster layer that you just did
now with this frame u can change the paper on each different part
now lets open the smaller frames
I did the one with the 3 frames 
on an cloths line 
now lets add the papers to it 
and it the pieces of the tube to them 
the top frame, I did the head
the middle I did the boobs
then the bottom I did the waist
now add any elements
now I add the papaeazzi with the lips
and the ray of the light to the top of the tube 
now lets do the mask layer
on one of her papers lets add the 
mask 
by going to layers 
going down to add new mask layer from image
find mask press ok
now merge group 
now put that under everything 
add your copyrights
and name
save as an png
hugs
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment