for this tut you need the following
Puddicat scrap kit called Midsummer Dreams
1 tube of your choice
I'm using Micheal Landfield you can get his work
from CILM
and mask of your choice
Imange of your choice
ok open up on oval frame
using your magic wand click the inside of the frame go
up to layers add new lets press ok now floodfill it with an papers of your choice
and image of your choice
see mine for how it looks
now on the image part of the frame go to prop. change the blend mode to
lumuiance it should pop out if it doesnt just play around with the different ones :)
now lets add the tube to it
I used an sitting tube I placed her on to the image which mine was an bridge
now lets add some elements
I add the deers running into the frame see my tag for placement
I add an horse behind it all see my tag again for placement
I place an fairyboat on the little river and I added the diamond glitter right near it
now op top lets add an frame on to the frame then add an hummingbird flying near it
now lets do the mask layer
open up your mask into PSP and another paper
make sure your on the paper
go up to layers down to New Mask Layer now find your mask
press ok
merge group copy it and paste it behind everything you just did
now add your name to it
and add your copyrights
save as an png
and remember to send in your results to me I would love to see them :)
hugs
Jenny









































WOW hun this is totally gorgeous hun I love it, thank you so much for the tag too, woo hoo thanks for using my kit.
ReplyDeleteHugs Cindy