for this tut you need the following
You Need DN Scraps (Conchi)
scrap kit Gothic Nights
an very "wicked kit" :O)
2 tube of your choice
I'm using Keith Garvey
you can get his work at MPT
WOrd art of your choice
ok open up on frame and word art
using your magic wand click the inside of the frame go
up to layers add new lets press ok now floodfill it with an papers of your choice
now I place my word art at the bottom on the inside of the frame
then I went to layers then down to Effects then I went to my plug ins
then I went to Eye candy 3- grandiet glow ---with these settings
Glow Width-4.51
Soft Corners-97
Overall Opacity-44
then use the same settings for the black halo ,
Now lets add your 1st tube I used an close up
now you may have to resize her but thats totally up to you...
now that 2nd tube may be an little tricky :)
ok place her under your 1st tube and dulpicate her and move an copy
to the top layer
now using your eraser tool on the top tube on the top layer erase
then part of the tube thats on the outside of the frame
and the part that is over the wordart
now go to the bottom tube and do the same
if your happy with it
lets add some of her wicked elements
I add an sword over the wordart and I use the same settings from above
I add some dropping blood spots behind it all 2 times once an top and once
@ bottom
then I add an bat
I add an spider on top of the word art
now add your name to it
and add your copyrights
save as an png
and remember to send in your results to me I would love to see them :)
hugs
Jenny









































No comments:
Post a Comment