Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Angel ? Devil ? I aint telling


for this tut you need the following
Scrap Kit from Candy Treats
DevilishAngelic 

1 tube of your choice
I'm using Keith Garvey
you can get his work at MPT

Mask by WSL #54

ok open up on  frame and 1 paper from her kit
using your magic wand click the inside of the frame go 
up to layers add new lets press ok now floodfill 
it with an papers of your choice
by going to Materials-background-foreground-patterns-candy treats paper
ow lets add your 1st tube I used an close up 
now you may have to resize her but thats totally up to you...
once you got her add lets take our eraser tool to erase anything on the 
outside of the frame ....

now lets add the mask layer by going to
open up your mask into PSP and another paper
make sure your on the paper
go up to layers down to New Mask Layer now find your mask
press ok 
merge group copy it and paste it behind everything you just did....


now add your name to it 
and add your copyrights
save as an png
and remember to send in your results to me I would love to see them :)

now I animation mine I will tell ya how I did but if you want to see just right
click it and open it up in an new tab
now on the mask layer only
go to effects then to plug ins we are going to be using 
ALien Skin Xenofex 2 - Constellion with the defluat settings
only on the mask layer
press ok 

No comments:

Post a Comment