for this tut you need the following
Scrap Kit from Candy Treats
DevilishAngelic
http://candystreats.blogspot.com/
2 tubes of your choice
I'm using the awesome work of
ELias Chatzoudis from MPT
www.mypsptubes.com
Template by SugeredFoxx
k first open up Sugerfoxx Template
and some of Candy Treats Papers
press Shift plus D and make an copy of the template
then close hers
ok now we are going to be flood filling the template
first lets go to
Materials-background-foreground-patterns-find your papers
now using your floodfilling tool lets flood fill the 1st layer of the template
now do those steps for the rest of the template
See my tag for how I did it :0)
ok lets add the tubes to the frames
you can see my tag for how I did it excatly
ow lets add the Tube to the frame but I made sure that its looks like her bottom half is
under the rectangle at the bottom
so I dulpicate her the same way I did the tempate so you should have 2 copys of her on the template
now so move the 2nd copy above the frame now erase what you want to make her look like she is in the
frame but isnt
and do the above step again for the other side
now lets add some elements
I add an 2 halo's one above the good side's head
and one besides the good word art
and I added horns to the other tubes head :)
and the flaming heart besides the bad
and I added the ray of light under the VS
I add the green leaves swirl then blur it sereval times keep working
with it until your happy
then I added noise to it
now add your name to it
and add your copyrights
save as an png
and remember to send in your results to me I would love to see them :)
hugs
Jenny









































No comments:
Post a Comment