Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Don't Cha?


for this tut you need the following
Scrap Kit from Scraps With Attuide 
Erotic Nights

1 tubes of your choice
I'm using Keith Garvey
you can get his work at MPT

ok open up her jail
and your tube
now lets place the tube where you think is best
see my tag for where I put my tube
now dulpicate her and move the copy below it 
now taking your eraser tool lets erase parts of the top 
tube now becareful because the bottom part of the tube is 
under the cell the way I did where it looks like she is in 
but isnt in her hands are cuff inside of it 

now lets add some elements
I added some of SWA elements and some I found in my stuff 
I add an feather, whip, wine glass and bag, boots, and plenty of 
handcuffs (cant go wrong there)

now I also add an background I add an mask background I use WSL Mask # 84 I think it was 
and one of SWA papers by going to layers down to new mask layer from image find your mask 
press ok 
now merge group and copy and paste it behind your tag 

now add your name 
and anything else you wanted I add Don't Cha and Wish I was UR GurlFriend??

add your copyrights 
save as an png
Hugs
jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment