for this tut you need the following
Scrap Kit from Scraps With Attuide
Erotic Nights
My Template
PSPED #1
2 tubes of your choice
I'm using Keith Garvey
you can get his work at MPT
ok first open up JD(mine) Template
and some of SWA Papers
press Shift plus D and make an copy of the template
then close hers
ok now we are going to be flood filling the template
first lets go to
Materials-background-foreground-patterns-find your papers
now using your floodfilling tool lets flood fill the 1st layer of the template
now do those steps for the rest of the template
ok now lets add the main tube to the circle frame
an close up version works well with that
and then add your 2nd tube behind her then go to prop on the
2nd tube an change the blend mode to lumiance
now lets add the elements
I add the crstal ball with then 2nd tubes close up in it
then I add the ball and the chain
then I add the handcuffs
and last I add the heart
now add your name
move my wordart to the top
and add your copyrights
save as an png
hugs
Jenny









































No comments:
Post a Comment