Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Love Story


for this tut you need the following
My brand new kit Love Story
you can get it from my stores
you will need Linda's Tempalte you can get it from 
here

you need 2 tubes of your choice
I'm using Keith Garvey
you can get his work at MPT

ok first open up Linda's Template 
and some of Jenny's Designz Papers
press Shift plus D and make an copy of the template
then close hers
ok now we are going to be flood filling the template
first lets go to 
Materials-background-foreground-patterns-find your papers
now using your floodfilling tool lets flood fill the 1st layer of the template
now do those steps for the rest of the template

k now lets add the main tube to the middle frame 
ow lets add the Tube to the frame but I made sure that its looks like her bottom half is 
under the rectangle at the bottom 
so I dulpicate her the same way I did the tempate so you should have 2 copys of her on the template
now so move the 2nd copy above the frame now erase what you want to make her look like she is in the 
frame but isnt
now add the diamond gliter behind her

now lets add the second tube to the other frame just her head
once you get her add then go to prop. on her and change the blend mode to 
hard light on both sides or play around with until your happy. and go to effects 
blinds to the paper

now lets add some elements
I add the shoe on top of the word art on Linda's Template
I add the crown and the ring
now add your name to it 
and add your copyrights
save as an png
and remember to send in your results to me I would love to see them :)
hugs
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment