Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fall Harvest


for this tut you need the following
Bouqoffall
Frame by WSL 
its in Set 1 
you prob already have it somewhere

1 tubes of your choice
I'm using Keith Garvey
you can get his work at MPT

Mask by WSL 328 and 330




ok open up on  frame and 1 paper from her kit
using your magic wand click the inside of the frame go 
up to layers add new lets press ok now floodfill 
it with an papers of your choice
by going to Materials-background-foreground-patterns-candy treats paper
lets rotate it one time 
now lets add the tube 
ok I add the 1st copy of the top to the 2nd frame 
then I change the blend mode to soft light you do that 
by going to layers down to prop. change blend mode ---soft light

now lets add the 2nd copy to the 1st frame now I place her coming 
out of the frame see my tag for how it should look

now open up 2 of LW papers and lets go a head an do the mask layers
there are going to be 2 different layers 
now making sure your on the paper go to layers down to new mask layer now 
down to from image pick which mask you want to use 1st press ok 
merge group and copy and paste it behind your frame 
now do the same steps for your 2nd mask layer and copy and paste it behind your 
frame but above the last mask layer

now lets add some elements 
I add an basket with harvest goods in it 
open up the basket 
now open an flower resize it by 77% now copy and paste it 
on to the basket now unselected it now dulupicate it sereval times
until it all in the basket 
now taking your eraser tool erase the parts over the basket handle 
now lets add some others stuff for our basket 
her kit is full of them so have fun with making your basket

add your name 
add your copyrights
save as an png
hugs
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment