for this tut you need the following
Scrap kit by Dreamland Designs
Happy Halloween
2 tube of your choice
I'm using Keith Garvey
you can get his work at MPT
now with her frame I had to make it bigger by taking my pick tool and making it
wider then I was able to do as follows:
ok open up on frame and 1 paper from her kit
using your magic wand click the inside of the frame go
up to layers add new lets press ok now floodfill
it with an papers of your choice
by going to Materials-background-foreground-patterns-paper or image
now lets add the 1st tube which works better if its an close up image
paste her under the frame if you need to take your erase tool an erase
and thing outside of the frame now lets change her blend mode to lumimance
you can do that by going to layers down to prop. change blend mode to luminace
now lets add the 2nd to the frame too expect that I dulpicate her and move the copy to the
top layer now take the eraser tool again and erase the bottom half of her
now lets add some elements
beind the 1st tube
I add the clounds after I made them darker
an tree , sign post
then I add an spider web at the top layer of the frame add the spider to it
then add the name then I add noise to it
add your copyrights
save as an png
you could Aminate the name if you want
take what you got over to AS 3 and paste as an new animation
go back to psp undo the noise
do it again but this time change the level of it
I did mine
69 -1st copy
23-2nd copy
69-last copy
take that copy to AS and paste after frame
now do that again but with the last copy part
now take that to AS and paste after the 2nd frame
now right click it go to view animation if your happy with it
save as an gif
if not then right click it again but this time go to frame prop.
change that to whatever you want just remember the high you go the
slower it goes and the lower you go the slower it goes
when your happy with it save as an gif
hugs
Jenny









































Hi, I've look and looked and looked again through the kit that you link to and no where in it do I see the frame you have used in this tut. Or any of the elements used.
ReplyDelete