Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Garv Unplugged

for this tut you need the following
Missy from SWA
new kits called
Unplugged
you can get her work
at SWA

template by
2 tubes of your choice
I'm using Keith Garvey
PTE

now lets get started
ok first open up the  Template 
and some of Missy papers
press Shift plus D and make an copy of the template
then close hers
ok now we are going to be flood filling the template
first lets go to 
Materials-background-foreground-patterns-find your papers
now using your floodfilling tool lets flood fill the 1st layer of the template
now do those steps for the rest of the template

now lets add the 1st tube
the rectangle 
if theres anything on the outside of the 
template just take 
your eraser tool and erase it 
now add your 2nd tube

now lets add some elements to it
I add the heart you have to resize it 
then add an resize bow over it
then i add the wordart
now just add your name 
add your copyrights
save as an png
hugs
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment