Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring is Coming


for this tut you need the following
Scrap Kit by Myst Designs
scrap kit called:
Easter Memories
you can get her work
at SWA
font of your choice
I'm using Anna Marine 
I got mine from CILM 
you can get it from COD

now lets get started

OPEN PSP NEW IMAGE 600X600 FLOOD FILL WHITE
COPY AND PASTE FRAME 3 RESIZE 
AS NEW LAYER
WITH MAGIC WAND CLICK INSIDE 
SELECTIONS MODIFY BY 5
using your magic wand click the inside of the frame go 
up to layers add new lets press ok now floodfill 
it with an papers of your choice
by going to Materials-background-foreground-patterns-paper or image
now add the image
I just copied and pasted mine
then took my eraser and erase
what i didnt want
now put that at the bottom above
the white background layer.

now lets add the tube 
now if there is anything 
hanging on the frame 
take your eraser tool 
and erase it
now lets add some elements
I add 2 candles

then I added her name in 
the middle
now just add your copyrights 
name 
save as an png
hugs
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Tag!
    Thank you so much, I really love your work!
    Big hugs
    Myst

    ReplyDelete