Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Friday, May 6, 2011

Beautiful Bitch

for  this you need the following
Scrap kit by : Jill
Template by Redneck Tuts
4 tubes of your choice
I'm using Keith Garvey
bc with this kit you have to Garv its 
only right lol
you can get his work at
now if your ready 
and press Shift+D close hers
ok do the following :
press Shift plus D and make an copy of the template
then close hers
ok now we are going to be flood filling the template
first lets go to 
Materials-background-foreground-patterns-find your papers
now using your floodfilling tool lets flood fill the 1st layer of the template
now do those steps for the rest of the template
now lets add the tubes
ets start with the middle tube place her in the middle
now add the other tubes the best way you know
how: I copied and paste an took my eraser tool and erase the 
parts of the tube that I need to erase which would be the bodys
now add the rest
now add the elements
add the blue flower over the lines
add leaves under it
add a bow
add the grass behind the main tube
add your copyrights
add your name
save as png
hugs
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment