Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Friday, May 6, 2011

Scaling back on CTing

I know I love to playing in PSP so I dont want another burn out or lost of my mojo so I'm going to be cutting back on the CTing for ppl. I need to focus on my family right now and I just started an psp group in aimoo , I really want to make that work so I need all the extra time I can get btw making kits , my kids, hubby, and tuting so I will still be here I'm going to try to focus again on more FTU kits bc I know theres alot of ppl out there that cant buy PTU stuff I just wanted to sharing with ya
hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment