Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Monday, May 23, 2011

Love 2 Dance

for this tut you need the following:
Scrap kit by Kim you can get at the 
and one of Candi's mask you can get it
1 tube of your choice
I'm going with Ismael Rac
I did this tag for the rac forum Pik-N_Mix challenge
----------------
PEN PSP NEW IMAGE 600X600 FLOOD FILL WHITE
COPY AND PASTE FRAME  RESIZE 
AS NEW LAYER
WITH MAGIC WAND CLICK INSIDE 
SELECTIONS MODIFY BY 5
using your magic wand click the inside of the frame go 
up to layers add new lets press ok now floodfill 
it with an papers of your choice
by going to Materials-background-foreground-patterns-paper or image
now lets add an close up under the frame
then I add the vandee plug in interlance press ok
play around with to your happy with it
now lower the opactiy to bout 77%
now add the love word art above the frame
add the shoes 
the sunglasses
add the standing to tube to the left side of the frame
add 3 flowers to the side of the frame
add your copyrights
add your name
save as an png
hugs
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment