Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sweet Spring


ok for this tut you need just the following
template by Lovely
1 tube of your choice
I'm using Pinup toons 
you can get it from CDO
ok  an word art of your choice
if this is yours pls give me an shout 
an I will add ur link 
ok u ready
ok first open up the  Template
press shift + D close her's
now i left the colors the same bc they match my tube
but you can change ur colors by going to 
adjust -hue and satursation-colorize
ok add your tube
I just add her head but its up to you
now add your word art 
now add your copy rights
add your name
save as an png
now for the av
open 150 by 150 image
I copy my tag an place it over 
on the new image
move it to your happy
see my tag for where
now add an border to it 
go up to selections 
select all 
modify add borders
by 5
now color it 
add some noise
thats add 
add your copyright
and your letter
save as an png 
hugs
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment