Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Monday, June 6, 2011

My 1st award for here

Thank you Roseblack from BlondieTraci's for giving me this award. Thank you very much. 


The goal of this reward is to recognize blogs with minimal followers. Now that I have accepted this award I must now pick at least 3 other blog's-but not more than 5-that I feel deserves more attention.
The rules are to say Thank You to the one who awarded us and link back to their blog. Then pick the blog's to award, leave a note on their blog's and then list them with a link to their blog's.
http://rienekedesigns.blogspot.com/
RienekeDesigns
http://seachellscrapz.blogspot.com/
SeaShellzScraps
http://homeoftheurbanfairy.blogspot.com/2011/03/interview-with-artmama-made-freebie.html
UrbanFairy

No comments:

Post a Comment