Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Saturday, June 11, 2011

HOT Summer Days

for this tut you need the following:
the cluster from Arleene
you can pick it up my scrap blog
1 tube of your choice
I'm using Elias Chatzoudis
Mask by Vix
#365
ok you ready
word art of your choice
im using some i got through pte yahoo group 
so i can share
awesome work though
:)
now if your ready pls do the following
open up the frame press shift +D close the oringal
now using your magic wand link inside of the frame 
when you see the marching ants 
add an new raster layer
now I flood fill my paper 
but pls do it the best way you know how
heres how I do it 
Materials-background-foreground-patterns-find your papers
now using your floodfilling tool lets flood fill the 1st layer of the frame
now add the tube under the frame but over the paper
now make an copy of her and move the copy above the frame
now taking your eraser tool erase what need to be erase
now add your wordart
add any elements you want to
I add the mix drink that is in another kit Im making :)
lets do the mask layer
open your first mask 
go to layers down to new mask layer now 
down to from image pick which mask you want to use 1st press ok 
merge group and copy and paste it behind your frame 
now add your copyrights
add your name
save that one 
add my name
and your done
hugs
Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment