Tut Tags

MY TUTORIALS ARE ALL COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT AND CREATED FOR THOSE WITH A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP. ALL TUTORIALS ARE OF MY OWN CREATION AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OTHER TUTORIAL IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. DO NOT TAKE MY TUTORIALS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN OR PLACE THEM ON ANOTHER SITE. DIRECT PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INSTEAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TUTORIALS! I would love to see your results pls send them to my email...ty Jenny

Saturday, June 11, 2011

yay 2nd award for my tut blog

I got this award from StarDustmDreams
ty hunni


I got an Award ! This award is from Kim's Korner
Thank you so much Hon.

This award is to acknowledge blogs that Rock.
There are some great blogs out there and they deserve to have
this Award, then send them this Message 'YOUR BLOG ROCK'S'.
I have accepted this Award From Maree and to keep it Rocking along
I must Pass it onto 5 other people who I think their blog Rocks.

There is no rules to this award only that you send it to 5 people
that you think deserve this Award.
Make sure you Leave them a Message.


Those Blogs that Rock are listed below...
Val from Cheeky Tuts

 from Tasha playground

ya gurls just rock.

hugs

Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment