For this Tut you need the Following
Scrap kit from Gina's Gems Scraps
called Ocean Blue
you can grab it here at
1 tube of your choice
I'm using the amazing
Elias Chatzoudis from PTE
Mask of your choice
ok lets start by opening
an 600 by 620 image
open an ocean paper of your choice
paste the paper on your new image
now apply your mask to it
make sure to hide your white background.
if you need to know how to do the mask
heres how
go up to layers down to new mask layer
from image find your mask press ok
now merge group press ok
now lets add some sand I made an copy of mine b4
I give it an deflat dropshadow
now move that to the bottom of the mask
now open up an palm tree
place it to the side now
make an copy of it
mirror that copy
now i add an hammock
in btw my palm trees
and i add an heart rock infront of one.
and starfish on the sand
now add your knealing tube to
the front of the scene
I add fish above the mask layer
then i lower their blend mode to
55%
now add your copyright
add your name
save as an png
hugs
Jenny









































No comments:
Post a Comment