For this Tut you need the Following
Scrap kit from Gina's Gems Scraps
called Ocean Blue
you can grab it here at
1 tube of your choice
I'm using the amazing
Nicole Brune from CDO
#365
Image I provide
and the gif i found on the web
you can get both
you will also in Animation Shop 3
you ready?
OPEN PSP NEW IMAGE 750/600 FLOOD FILL WHITE
add one of gg papers to it
then open Vix Mask
go up to layers down to new mask layer
from image find vix mask
hide the white background
then merge group
now
COPY AND PASTE FRAME 3 RESIZE
AS NEW LAYER
WITH MAGIC WAND CLICK INSIDE
SELECTIONS MODIFY BY 5
COPY AND PASTE FRAME 3 RESIZE
AS NEW LAYER
WITH MAGIC WAND CLICK INSIDE
SELECTIONS MODIFY BY 5
using your magic wand click the inside of the frame go
I just copied and pasted mine
you have to resize it a bit but just play around with it
until your happy.
now add the tube on the outside of the frame
to one side of it
now lets add some elements
I add the net on the right side
see my tag
then i add the sea wordart above it
then add the seagull
now lets add some sand under your tube
and rock so it looks like she is sitting on it
now add your copyrights
and name
save as png if your not going to AS
now take it to AS
in PSP copy merge
take that to AS
paste as an new animation
now open up the starfish gif
it has 5 frames
so you need to dulipcate your tag until
it has 5 frames to
then on the starfish
press
Ctrl+A+C
then on the your tag press
Ctrl+A+E
now place it where you want it
I place it at the bottom near the name
now save as an gif if your happy
hugs
Jenny









































No comments:
Post a Comment